Saturday, June 5, 2010

This is a moderated blog

I moderated this blog for several reasons, none of which resembles what most are likely thinking.

1-I did it to make sure that if someone wishes to attack this blog, it gets published because I want the world to witness said poster’s behavior/attitude.

2-I also did it to make sure that if someone has a comment against pirates that they WANT readers to see, it gets published because I want those who read it to know how many are against pirating/illegal distribution

For those who asked, no worries, I never kiss and tell, or in this case, read and tell. What info I get is my secret.

If you have something you do not want others to see, feel no fear as I will read it over, see what you wish me to see, collect what you wish me to have and then delete the post.

Remember, I have this blog moderated for a reason so if you wish to post me something and not have it published, all you have to do is ask.

1 comment:

  1. If anyone has information on a known pirate that I can verify, feel free to drop me a line. Just remember, I have to be able to verify the information.

    ReplyDelete